Saturday, July 13, 2013

Questions of US VISA interview

I am planning to go to Seattle (Sequim) to attend the Lavender festival with my Friend so I need a US Visa. Here are the interview questions about my American Visa interview happened on July 12th, 2013 in Vancouver. It was 8:00 am in the Friday morning, I began to wait at around 7.40, and got inside and waited for about 50 minute. The interview process was quite smooth and did not take even take more than one minutes. Please read the question I was given from the Officer.

How are you today?

1.Have you been to US?
2.When are you going to US?
3.What is your visit about?
4.What event will there be in the Lavender Festival?
5.Do you have family in US?
6.Are you single?
6.What school are you in?
7.What is your program?
8.When did you come to Canada?
9.What is your plan after your graduation?
10.You are going to work in Canada?

The visa application got approved and I will pick it up from Victoria three days later.

Happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment